How the 18 year-old me saved my career

True story. How would the 18 year-old version of you feel about who you are today? That cocky mofo inspired me to get off my butt and do something.

http://www.ajdugger.net/blog/how-the-18-year-old-me-saved-by-career

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

Rosco
You haven't really changed much since you were 18, but I see how life can wear on you. I understand that part. But I'm glad to see you doing your thing again.

On the contrary, my 18 year-old self was a dumb ass! lol

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

That single letter sparked a change in me and reminded me of who I used to be. I couldn’t let that guy down. I brought him back and it wasn’t long at all before my life changed almost overnight!

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

Sunflower_7494
That was very personal and revealing. Thank you for sharing, AJ.

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

Sunflower_7494 wrote
That was very personal and revealing. Thank you for sharing, AJ.
Thanks for reading. As an adult, I went through a lot of hell. And my manic depression got a lot worse as a result. I remained the same goofy guy for the most part, but I slowly stopped taking risks and lost the positive outlook I had back then.

The 18 year-old me is back now, but so much wiser and aware of things.