How the 18 year-old me saved my career

True story. How would the 18 year-old version of you feel about who you are today? That cocky mofo inspired me to get off my butt and do something.

http://www.ajdugger.net/blog/how-the-18-year-old-me-saved-by-career

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

Rosco
You haven't really changed much since you were 18, but I see how life can wear on you. I understand that part. But I'm glad to see you doing your thing again.

On the contrary, my 18 year-old self was a dumb ass! lol

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

That single letter sparked a change in me and reminded me of who I used to be. I couldn’t let that guy down. I brought him back and it wasn’t long at all before my life changed almost overnight!

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

Sunflower_7494
That was very personal and revealing. Thank you for sharing, AJ.

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

Sunflower_7494 wrote
That was very personal and revealing. Thank you for sharing, AJ.
Thanks for reading. As an adult, I went through a lot of hell. And my manic depression got a lot worse as a result. I remained the same goofy guy for the most part, but I slowly stopped taking risks and lost the positive outlook I had back then.

The 18 year-old me is back now, but so much wiser and aware of things.

Re: How the 18 year-old me saved my career

Becky
Nice read. To me you were always cocky and fun! The friendly cocky kid. That was you. It's still you! And you excel at it as only you can.