I Shot A Journalism Video

It's my first official video blog. I'm giving advice to aspiring journalists and recalling moments from my own career. Here is a link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDUq9mNeXk

In true Duggerman fashion, there are quite a few silly moments but I couldn't help myself.

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

Rosco
Go get em' cuz!!!!!

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

Becky
Duggerman wrote
It's my first official video blog. I'm giving advice to aspiring journalists and recalling moments from my own career. Here is a link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDUq9mNeXk

In true Duggerman fashion, there are quite a few silly moments but I couldn't help myself.
I'm watching it now. Good points you have. This is fun to watch!

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

Jessica
You should do another one. This is fun. I learned a lot

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

Becky
You're a natural. I'm proud of you.

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

Michelle
Hilarious and informative. Love it! you should do another vlog soon.

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

Ashley
Duggerman wrote
It's my first official video blog. I'm giving advice to aspiring journalists and recalling moments from my own career. Here is a link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDUq9mNeXk

In true Duggerman fashion, there are quite a few silly moments but I couldn't help myself.
You have to be like the playa trying to get that girl!! Love it!! Love you dude..

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

Katie G.
Duggerman wrote
It's my first official video blog. I'm giving advice to aspiring journalists and recalling moments from my own career. Here is a link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDUq9mNeXk

In true Duggerman fashion, there are quite a few silly moments but I couldn't help myself.
This was really funny, insightful and enjoyable. Well done friend!

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

I'm considering teaching journalism at a community college. I'll keep you guys posted.

Re: I Shot A Journalism Video

Michelle
Duggerman wrote
I'm considering teaching journalism at a community college. I'll keep you guys posted.
Thats a great idea Dugger man. You should totally go for it. I'd take your class just b/c.