Let's Write A Story

Everyone who wants to participate can add one sentence to the story. Let's see how it turns out. I'll start...

There was movement in the trees as an eerie wolf howl filled the night air....

Re: Let's Write A Story

Zombies Ate Me
"Oh, crap!!" whispered Stacy as her flashlight began to blink.

Re: Let's Write A Story

"That's great, Stacy. Now we're gonna die out here!!" said Josh, her wholesome looking boyfriend.

Re: Let's Write A Story

Becky
Although it was dark, Stacy looked at Josh's brown eyes and could see the fear.

Re: Let's Write A Story

"The batteries aren't dead yet. Let's move!" Stacy urged in a loud whisper.

Re: Let's Write A Story

Michelle
Their loud footsteps sounded like a stampede as they ran down the dark hallway.

Re: Let's Write A Story

As they ran, a strong hairy arm reached out and grabbed Josh, yanking him into an unseen room with extravagant force.

Re: Let's Write A Story

Michelle
Josh's high pitched scream echoed down the hall as Stacy dropped the flashlight.

Re: Let's Write A Story

Ashley
"Hey, what's going on?" asked a familiar voice.

Re: Let's Write A Story

Ryan
Through the darkness, Stacy recognized Pluto, the creepy Indian janitor.
Eh....What's Up, Doc?

Re: Let's Write A Story

Ashley
Pluto had drool hanging from his mouth and stared into her eyes.

Re: Let's Write A Story

Michelle
"What the hell is the matter with you, you sick FREAK!!" Stacy yelled as she pushed him.

Re: Let's Write A Story

Michael
"I'm sorry ma'am but I found something you should take a look at," said Pluto, shaking nervously.