Michael Bentt

Hit Em' Hard
How good was he? Obviously he wasn't top level but he did win the heavyweight title from Tommy Morrison by knockout. In case you don't know who he is, he played Sonny Liston in the Ali movie with Will Smith. He was also a sparring partner for Evander Holyfield and George Benton said that in their gym wars he couldn't tell who the heavyweight champion was. What a compliment.

Re: Michael Bentt

Zorro
Good research, HEM. I remember him playing a GREAT Sonny Liston.

Re: Michael Bentt

It's Dale
I think he was too much of a nice guy to be a boxer. You get the impression that he doesn't want to hit anyone.