My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

Re: My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

Katie G.
I watched this and left a comment on facebook. Good job AJ! Love the hair!

Re: My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

President Hall does have cool hair, doesn't he?

Re: My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

Katie G.
Boy you crazy. You know I meant YOUR hair. lmao.

Re: My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

Haha! I had one dread that was covering my eye the whole time. I didn't realize it until I played back the footage.

Re: My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

Re: My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

Becky
Duggerman wrote
I saw the interview and read the story. Great job Dugger! In the interview he seemed real nervous. He didn't start to look comfortable until the end. He rarely looked at the camera.

Re: My Live Interview With APSU President Tim Hall

Becky wrote
I saw the interview and read the story. Great job Dugger! In the interview he seemed real nervous. He didn't start to look comfortable until the end. He rarely looked at the camera.
Yeah. I thought about passing gas to loosen him up. lol. He was really comfortable at the end, though. So thankfully I didn't have to do that.