My Live Interview With The Dude Magnets

Re: My Live Interview With The Dude Magnets

Michelle
I saw this when you posted it on facebook. These guys are W-E-I-R-D. Why are they guzzling beer and playing on their cell phones during their interview???

Re: My Live Interview With The Dude Magnets

Becky
I saw this on my youtube feed. They certainly are a wierd bunch. Their music is OK though, although their reasoning for calling themselves The Dude Magnets makes no sense. Basically they're saying that they "attract dudes." That's what their name means.