My favorite author getting slammed...

My favorite writer Christopher Andersen is being interrogated in this clip about a book he wrote on the Obamas. He's known for writing unauthorized books on celebrities, and this makes him a very hated writer. This clip is entertaining. Christopher keeps his cool, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vKlzEMphqQ

Re: My favorite author getting slammed...

Jessica
What does unauthorized mean, and why is he your favorite writer if he's so hated?

Re: My favorite author getting slammed...

"Unauthorized" means you're writing a book about someone without their input.

Christopher is my favorite writer because of his style. He's very visual with his words. He's taught me more than any other writer. But I don't go about his way of doing business. He's not a very popular writer, but in my opinion he's one of the greatest ever.