My interview with Pearl Jr

Re: My interview with Pearl Jr

Jessica
I previewed this one on facebook. I can't believe people can't let go. that pedo is dead.

Re: My interview with Pearl Jr

Michael
Jessica wrote
 that pedo is dead.
There you go again.  Did Michael Jackson touch your kids? Is there proof that Michael Jackson touched any kids? No. Let the man rest in peace.

I'm subscribed to you on youtube AJ and I saw the interview there. She does sound convincing but sadly I think Mike is gone. Michael wouldn't break the hearts of his fans and family like this.

Re: My interview with Pearl Jr

A Friend
One word comes to mind with this lady who continually self promotes herself and her 3 websites that make her money. Sounding logical means nothing - perfectly, apparently rational people have believed things that weren't true. Holophonics, I'm looking at you! Uri gellar too.

One word: cult.

BTW, they hate anyone poking holes in their claims and delete those comments off YT.

Re: My interview with Pearl Jr

Jessica wrote
I previewed this one on facebook. I can't believe people can't let go. that pedo is dead.
Jessica, we know you don't like Michael Jackson. But this isn't a "Michael Jackson Bashing Forum." Please don't disrespect the man. He has a lot of fans here.

As for Pearl Jr, a lot of her fans have subscribed to me. I've had to explain that I'm not a death hoax investigator. I'm a reporter, and I report on all kinds of subjects. This was just one of my subjects for this one interview.

Re: My interview with Pearl Jr

Michelle
A Friend wrote
One word comes to mind with this lady who continually self promotes herself and her 3 websites that make her money. Sounding logical means nothing - perfectly, apparently rational people have believed things that weren't true. Holophonics, I'm looking at you! Uri gellar too.

One word: cult.

BTW, they hate anyone poking holes in their claims and delete those comments off YT.
I agree. She might make her claims sound realistic but Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Thats the sad truth.

good job AJ!

Re: My interview with Pearl Jr

Jessica
Duggerman wrote

Jessica, we know you don't like Michael Jackson. But this isn't a "Michael Jackson Bashing Forum." Please don't disrespect the man. He has a lot of fans here.
Its your site. Have it your way. But let me ask you something (and use common sense) if you and Carrie had kids and Michael Jackson molested them, would you still be such a fan? Would his dancing and crotch grabbing make you look the other way? I'd hope not..