My new book Black Journals is out

It's only available for now as an ebook. Visit ajdugger.net for details.

Re: My new book Black Journals is out

Rosco
Bruh, how you gonna plug your book but not tell us what its about? lol.

Re: My new book Black Journals is out

Friday The 13th...
Rosco wrote
Bruh, how you gonna plug your book but not tell us what its about? lol.
lol!!

Re: My new book Black Journals is out

Here's some info about the book. It's an anthology.. it's the journal entries of five fictional people who write about trauma or mental health issues they faced.

Here is a free sample.

http://www.ajdugger.net/blog/free-sample-from-black-journals

Re: My new book Black Journals is out

Phantom Punch
I think I wanna write a book. Any advice?

Re: My new book Black Journals is out

Phantom Punch wrote
I think I wanna write a book. Any advice?
I will start a thread on this topic soon.