Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

12

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

Left Hook From Hell...
Entaowed II wrote
 Now let me get back to smackin' that lovely natural African American booty gurrrrl I call Martini...
How do you know Entaowed's girlfriend's real name?

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

RICKY TAN
Left Hook From Hell... wrote
How do you know Entaowed's girlfriend's real name?
Are you kidding? That's what happens when you put your personal business online. People will use it to mock you.

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

George Jefferson
Yeah. He uses his full name (Michael Marcus Felber) and this is his girlfriend Martini. She had a recent health scare (I learned that from Entaowed 2 but won't go into detail) but she's a sweet lady and not bad looking. She definitely fits his "type", which is dark skinned and natural hair. The question is, if she didn't look this way would he be with her?

Not bad.

Here is a girl that he was friendly with (a social worker and master's student)  He took her to a movie (an outdoor movie) in Fort Greene but they didn't have sex or anything. They just talked about her car for a while. End of date. But again, another black lady with natural hair. Clearly he has a "thing."

On another website he talked up his "lovely sister" Susie. You can see the resemblance. Her twitter handle is @susiefelber.

And then there's the freaky sex fantasies and kinky sex acts he enjoys. This is looooooong, wet, "steamy," nasty and detailed.

Entaowed wrote

     I am highly oral & crave the same.
That starts with kissing, various & deep.  Tounge should be used creatively in & around every facial feature/orifice...
I love to have heavy petting,pulling, playing with each other while kissing.

I both love to be tender & feel a woman's face, & especially with my GF now, just am enchanted with her heands & feet.  Those rubbing against me adds much to the experience, & I like to give back, sensual & foot massages...Besides teasing, some areas of the foot especially are linked with erotic & genital responses.

The G-Spot is a very real thing.  As are other places around the vulva & inside.  Some counts have over ten places a woman can have an often distinct orgasm from.

I love both to be forceful, & have a grrrrl be rough with me.  I love it when they/she grabs me in various ways, & "forces" me...It is very cute & to have a lady desperate for you as you feel for her...Intoxicating.
And it can ironically add to the tenderness to be able to call names & f&%* her brains out...Sometimes orally, sometimes she may go nuts that way...

     ...And nuts are very underserviced by many.  The whole center "line" from the abdomen down through above the cock/clit, testicles, perinium, anus...Is very responsive & sensitive in both sexes.

69 has always been a favorite.  Perhaps the most ecstatic single thing of all.
Some find it distracting & too much.  I disagree.  I love the sensory overload.  If a girl gets carried away & jus' can pull spasmodically on my shaft while I drive her wild-that is great too.

I used to find being on the bottom in 69 the greatest, having her ass-ets spread all around me.  Hands free to roam there or above the waist...

But though it may take a bit of jockeying to get it just curled around right, ideally heads on thighs....
Side to side can be the very best of all.  With the eye contact & ability to direct her head...& just having a girl spread wide for your delectation is great.

Kissing & blowjobs...The wetter the better.  Also alternating from one to the other, & leading to intercourse.
Sometimes just licking it might be ideal.  But nothing is better than her frequent or eventual...Depth.
Often just taking more-including with some gag reflex, perhaps feeling her bucking, & a hand on her stomach when it contracts...feels best.  Physically & psychologically.
There is an organ in the nose that detects pheromones.

So The smell of her saliva, fuhgettibout pussy, can be the ultimate aphro/afrodisiac.
BTW, I prefer no shaving below.  Well,legs are OK.
And I enjoy the primal pleasure of going down on a grrrl..During her period.
Some will find that off-putting.  There is a societally conditioned disgust for natural functions that the human ANIMAL could love.
              Also when a grrrrl is ovulating-studies show males they attract more males, & I think I am especially love-drunk in slurping it all up like a feral starving dog then!

Getting a lady to sit on your face & not worry about ;il things like whether you can breathe shile she grinds, slides, squirms, squishes, scrunches...Also terrific.
I have tended to talk more over the years.  Terms of endearment, encouragement,appreciation...
I virtually never curse-not in anger at all...But during sex, my GF has noted she knows I am really into things with "fuck yes..." that is often unconscious.

I have mentioned nothing yet about intercourse.

There are infinite varieties to enjoy.  And varying depth, really slow, with much kissing is superb for me.
Yes I really put my all into it-at some points.
It depends on the moment & what it calls for & what the girl is ready for.

Sometimes a deep grind while all the way in, or small movements, are best-at least until,perhaps with a slow build up, the brains-fucking out is called for.
One thing-I may ask her to lick in my ear when that time comes.  Not only does it feel great, but it serves a dual purpose-if you can get her to absolutely scream in your ear, it prevents you going deaf!
Actually, that is in itself highly exciting...It is like another Feminine Essence ironically penetrating YOU while you do the same.  The high pitched tone & passion is just an irreducibly Feminine Abandon.

I delay coming indeifinitely, & in more recent years come less often.
In fact, most of the times when I masterbate I do not release.
Taoism & Tantric sex has much to say about the energetic & health advantages of this.
While some claims are exaggerated, there is much truth to it.
In fact coming very close, sometimes with "dry" contractions, can yield a certain relief while keeping energy & desire higher.

Especially with my current lady, I love eye contact throughout.  And holding each other's head, hands on the cheekbone...

There is much to muse about re: the energy & spiritual potential of the 7 chakras.
 Suffice to say holding & pressing those areas can be deeply arousing-& bonding.

It will seem awkward to some, but I often ask her to look at me continually while we are kissing.
To SEE those beautiful eyes, maybe fingers feeling her lips while another hand roams & she pulls at me....
Kissing & groping can be as stimulating in every way as anything.

Thanffully she really loves to show off for me & display...And is very visual too.
There is one response she has that despite a fair amount of experience & much reading I never had encountered before...

Ass-Whammo?  I never made it The Holy Grail like porn & so many guys do.  But if a grrrl likes it-or say being fingered in both holes at once...
Well there is so much particular to, or discovered by, any individual.
Sometimes people are turned on by things totally distinct from what they identify as or do-say, lesbians loving all male porn.  You never know what sexual, gender & energetic mysteries get triggered.
It can be fuel for going deeper into oneself or in a relationship.

But waking her up slowly, ideally with soem natural light...
Spooning, playing, coaxing, getting her to reach out & turn towards me, lie on, or both on our sides...
Sometimes late night or in the morning I can just handle myself while playing with a buttocks or two ;-) & sometimes she may join in...

Or even just kissing & playing with a single slender sexy hand (s)inspire me.
Hey, most of this information he put online himself at some point so I don't feel it's an invasion of privacy. He'd already put out facts about his girlfriends, sex life and family.

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

George Jefferson
And here is a video of him bullying someone on the streets of New York at night. Entaowed was yelling and screaming right in the smaller dude's face. Legend has it that Entaowed knocked the dude out cold after this video was shot when the camera man tried to intervene. Entaowed was Out. Of. Control.

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

49-0
As entertaining as the video is, we’ve already discussed this before. Can we get back on topic?

Anyway it’s a real shame how bad Joe looked there. And what’s almost sadder is how unnoticed he is. People strolled right by as if he were just some ordinary old man in a cowboy hat.

I realize he looked different being older but so did Muhammad Ali and people recognized him all the time. Joe Louis never got his just due, even during his last hours. 🙁

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

Entaowed
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

George Jefferson
Totally awesome dude! I got a SCOLDING from Entaowed! You reacted JUST the way I thought you would. I actually bet money on it you’d write a long scolding essay and now a friend here owes me $50. So THANK YOU!!

And no I will not reveal myself no matter how much you insult my integrity or big cajones. That’s what got you in this mess in the first place; revealing personal information that should have been private

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

Hit Em' Hard
George Jefferson wrote

Lol. Who did you bet money with? And I totally agree that he shouldn’t share such personal info with the world like that.

CONTENTS DELETED

Hit Em' Hard
Cool your jets man. The only thing I laughed at was the ridiculousness of him actually betting MONEY on your response. I ain’t your enemy so chill out. I didn’t post that stuff.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

Hit Em' Hard
Entaowed wrote
I never suggested ior thought you posted that Monstrous attack that exposed the  lives of innocents and threatened to send this place into a tailspin &/or finish it off.
But if you just laugh at it without taking any position against stalker & criminal style conduct...
It seems to endorse it as cool or in any way acceptable, as if just a harmless prack.
Even if-as your response seems to indicate-that was not your intent.

AJ agrees that it is not a good idea to reveal much about your life-at least if you give your identity.
But that is a pracical question, & I appreciate his concern, but I do not want to live being afraid of what he describes fairly as what a "sick and evil" person will do to take advantage.  Like if they poured salt in a wound if they discovered a misfortune.  In this case he even invented a rumor, that I knocked out someone.  Who is even more sick & predatory than what a pathologoical keyboard criminal does...
Hey. I know you never said I posted that stuff but you ACTED like I did, writing a long ass post trying to scold me when I did nothing wrong!

Like I already told you, I was laughing at the ridiculousness of someone betting money on something so trivial. Come on man.

You definitely owe me an apology.

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

Joe Kingman
OK. AJ is away for a while and Diana filled me in on what's going on and I thought I'd clarify.

George Jefferson has been banned permanently. He broke the following rule.

Duggerman wrote
Do not bring up a person's personal past to attack their character. If you know a person who has a history of depression, criminal activity, etc, do not bring up their past in order to antagonize them and re-open old wounds.
Not only that but what Mr. Jefferson did was a blatant disrespectful thing to do.

As for Entaowed, I have to be fair and issue this to you.

Duggerman wrote

Don't talk to people like they are idiots, even in a subtle manner.
A simple misunderstanding led to you taking out your frustration on an innocent bystander. Hit Em Hard meant no harm and clarified what he said and why he laughed, but you seem not to believe him, which leads me to the other rule you broke tonight.

Duggerman wrote

Some people here have enormous egos and cannot admit when they have said or done something wrong. If you make a mistake, there is nothing wrong with admitting it and moving on. Sometimes a minor apology or acceptance of a mistake can ease a tense conversation and maintain peace.
You were frustrated and very understandably upset. But you took it out on Hit Em Hard, who broke no rules. And you seem too proud to apologize for this, even after he explained himself clearly.

To remind everyone of these consequences...

Duggerman wrote

           If any of these rules are broken, one of two things will happen.

A) You'll be restricted from posting for about a week, two weeks, or maybe a month depending on the infraction. But you will still have access to each of the forums and be able to private message.

B) If you repeat offenses or do something completely out of whack, you'll be straight-up banned.
George is an example of B). He has been in trouble before, as recently as last year. He's gone. His avatar and profile will remain up, however, as documentation and/or evidence.

Entaowed you haven't been in  trouble in a long while so we'll let you off with a warning. But I suggest you make peace with Hit Em Hard to improve your standing.

Thanks, gentlemen.

-Joe Kingman

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

Zorro
I'm going to try to ignore the drama and get back on topic if that's okay.

You could tell Joe was tired in his later years. I mean.....tired. You could see it in his eyes. So sad.

I'm not glad he's gone. BUT he needed some peace. I hope he's enjoying his rest. His country did him wrong.

Re: Last public appearance of Joe Louis

The Golden Jet
Hit Em' Hard wrote
George Jefferson wrote
Totally awesome dude! I got a SCOLDING from Entaowed! You reacted JUST the way I thought you would. I actually bet money on it you’d write a long scolding essay and now a friend here owes me $50. So THANK YOU!!

And no I will not reveal myself no matter how much you insult my integrity or big cajones. That’s what got you in this mess in the first place; revealing personal information that should have been private
Lol. Who did you bet money with? And I totally agree that he shouldn’t share such personal info with the world like that.
I will be open and confess. It was me. George bet me $50 that after he posted those pictures and video that Entaowed would be predictable and write a long scolding essay that resembles a college essay. I'm new here and took him up on the bet. Even though he's banned, George is now $50 richer.

Just to clarify, I didn't support George's actions. In fact I told him it wasn't a nice thing to do. He just offered a bet and I said "OK." No harm done on my part.

CONTENTS DELETED

Hit Em' Hard
I appreciate that Entaowed but you still didn’t apologize.

CONTENTS DELETED

I hope you can empathize with how you or almost anyone else would feel in my position, though I am not demanding an apology...
An apology for what? I haven’t done anything to you!!!!!   You were the one that was out of line being rude to me recently when I did nothing wrong! I just laughed at a ridiculous bet that was made!