Scan Of "The Fabulist" By Stephen Glass

Becky
This post was updated on .
Remember that the book is only a fictionized account of what happened. This is the chapter where he reveals how he got past the fact checkers and editors.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Scan Of "The Fabulist" By Stephen Glass

Becky
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Scan Of "The Fabulist" By Stephen Glass

This was the most revealing part of the book.

Re: Scan Of "The Fabulist" By Stephen Glass

Michelle
This is way too cool. Is there a way to upload it so that I don't have to constantly scroll?

Re: Scan Of "The Fabulist" By Stephen Glass

Becky
This post was updated on .
I think I might upload these scans to my photobucket account and then repost them here. I hate the scrolling myself.

EDIT: I have readjusted the scans. You might have to click on them to read it close up, but this is better than the way I had it at first.

Re: Scan Of "The Fabulist" By Stephen Glass

It looks much better now, Becky. What it really came down to was trust. His editors trusted him. They never suspected within their wildest dreams that their friend was cooking up sexy stories. Granted, Stephen invented source material but you can't hold up an article just because of minor details that can't be verified within a short time.

Re: Scan Of "The Fabulist" By Stephen Glass

Jessica
wow. Thanks for this.

Re: Scan Of "The Fabulist" By Stephen Glass

Double A
I read the whole thing. This is great!! Its nice to get inside the mind of someone so notorious. Things like this fascinate me. Its a real shame because it took a hell of a lot more work to cheat than it would to write an article honestly. Stephen's low self esteem and determination to win approval from others was his reason for doing this, in my opinion.