Two Big Interviews Coming Up..

One is with Terron Brooks, who played Eddie Kendricks in the movie "The Temptations."

The other is with John Cameron, author of a new book on undefeated heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano.

There are many boxing and music fans on this site. Do any of you have any questions you want answered?

Re: Two Big Interviews Coming Up..

Ashley
Terron Brooks? He's so damn fine.

Way to go Dugger Man. How'd you score this interview?

Re: Two Big Interviews Coming Up..

Rosco
Cuz, you're going to make yourself famous by interviewing these celebrities.

Ask Terron if he got any advice from Otis on how to represent Eddie.

For the boxing interview, ask the author why Rocky didn't consider facing Floyd Patterson if he came out of retirement. I heard Bert Sugar and other credible sources say that Rocky was training for a comeback against Ingemar Johanson if Imegar had won the rematch, but when Floyd knocked him out Rocky decided against a comeback.

Re: Two Big Interviews Coming Up..

~Sasha
Please, for the love of God, ask this man if its Louis Price singing the David Ruffin and Dennis Edwards parts on the songs they recorded. That's a myth thats been going around forever it seems.

Thanks AJ.

Re: Two Big Interviews Coming Up..

Shane
I can't think of anything right now but I'll be back later.