Why Do You Like To Write?

For me, it's always been a great form of expression. I talk well, too, but something about writing is more expressive to me. I also like to describe things, which is why I use a lot of adjectives in my work. I like to let my imagination run wild sometimes. How about you? Why do you enjoy writing?

Re: Why Do You Like To Write?

Becky
Writing cleanses my soul in some ways. There's nothing quite like it.

Re: Why Do You Like To Write?

Michelle
Writing makes me feel creative. There's nothing quite like it. It's something I do in my spare time but I don't think I'm good enough to be a pro.

Re: Why Do You Like To Write?

A Friend
I like writing to give information to others, especially if they can make use of it or they appreciate the subject matter afterwards. The other reason would be to express the ideas I have on some things of interest.

I procrastinate a lot though!